It’s been a fun couple of days. I’ve listened to the feedback I got on the first release and I’ve made a bunch of changes to the game.
The game is now at version 1.2 and can be downloaded here.
Here’s the changes I can remember right now;
- Added a lot of sounds: when enemy fires, when enemy transforms, when shots hits or go through walls, a few others.
- Added a “check for update” option.
- Added mouse control.
- Added an option for better sound on Windows Vista.
- Added the possibility to enter name using joystick, to make the game more cabinet friendly.
- Game will now keep increasing speed and spawing the red enemy if you stay too long on a level.
- Tweaked inertia a bit. Now the ship takes longer to slow down, but loses a bit of speed when hitting the borders.
- Many more minor changes to the difficulty.